7 Steps to Release Emotional Toxins – By Deepak Chopra
How do you release emotional toxins?
1. Take responsibility for your emotions: so if you think that somebody else is causing your emotional toxicity then you’ll have to wait for them to change, which means you could be waiting for the rest of your life.
2. Witness the emotions in your body: Think of an experience you had, an interaction with somebody that was uncomfortable. The more you feel the sensation…the more you get in touch with the emotion.
3. Define it: is it anger,fear?
4. Express it: write down what is happening.
5. Share it with a loved one.
6. Do a ritual to release it: write it down and burn it, or throw it to the wind.
7. Bring it to a closure: go out and celebrate.